Skip to main content

I’m moving to start a new job/bought a house in the Bailiwick. Can I still come?

If you already have an agreed employment and/or work permit, you will need to complete an Essential Travel Permit at be aware that the Bailiwick of Guernsey is currently in lockdown. 

All future applications for employment and/or work permits will include an essentiality test undertaken by Population Management in addition to the normal review process. 

More information is available at: