Skip to main content

I am in receipt of Old Age Pension but that’s not enough to live on. Is there any other support available?

If you are of pensionable age you may be entitled to assistance in the form of income support. Unemployment benefit and sickness benefit are not available for people over pension age. Please call our helpline on 732508 or email to discuss what support may be available for you.