Now that we are in lockdown, face coverings are strongly recommended.
It is advised that face coverings should be worn outside in public spaces, the workplace (if you are an essential worker) supermarkets etc.
- You should wear a face covering if you need to use Public Transport.
- You should wear a face covering if you are a professional driver.
- You should wear a face covering if you are out exercising.
- You do not need to wear a face covering in your own car.
- Face coverings should be changed regularly - every 4 hours if possible or sooner if they become damp or if you have touched it.
- Face coverings should be disposed of carefully in a waste bin and not in the recycling.
- Face coverings that can be laundered should be washed at 60 degrees, dried in a tumble drier (if possible) and ironed.