As of 12:00 noon on Saturday 23 January 2021, the Bailiwick of Guernsey is asked to stay at home, except for:
- Carrying out essential shopping for food or supplies;
- Seeking medical care; or
- For up to two hours exercise outdoors.
All Islanders are advised to adopt social distancing measures.
Simple daily precautions help prevent the spread of respiratory illness. These include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands frequently or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Follow good hygiene practices: cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, use tissues only once, disposing of them promptly and carefully, wash hands frequently