Skip to main content

What should I do if I think I have Long COVID?

As more evidence and research becomes available on the long-term effects of COVID-19, Islanders who think they might be suffering from the long-term effects of COVID-19 should contact their GP.

A GP will be able to offer an initial consultation and then discuss and agree what further diagnostic tests may be required e.g. chest x-ray, blood tests and spirometry testing (lung function test).

More information about Long COVID can be found here: NICE link