Skip to main content

I am self-employed and do not use a payroll system. How do I claim the payroll co-funding?

You just need to state the amount you are claiming for on the form, you will not be required to submit a payslip. It will not be necessary to register as an employer and generate payslips or submit quarterly ETI returns in order to be eligible to claim.

Your claim should be based on your monthly income used to calculate payment of class 2 contributions for the last quarter of 2019, up to a maximum of £1,421.

Compliance checks will be carried out on these claims against data held by the Revenue Service.