Skip to main content

I am self-isolating because I have recently returned to the Bailiwick. Can I claim sickness benefit?

If you are having to self-isolate under public health guidance but don't have symptoms, and are worried about your finances because you don’t get paid whilst you are unable to work, please contact Income Support by emailing or by calling 01481 732508.