During the first lockdown, the formation of household bubbles were opened out to all islanders. However, for the moment, support bubbles can only be formed under a specific criteria is as follows:
- Where there is only one adult (this includes households with one adult living alone or one adult and any children under the age of 18);
- Where there is only one adult carer (this means households where this is one adult carer and anyone else living within the household has a disability and requires continuous care);
- Where there is a child under one, regardless of how many other adults are in the household;
- Where there is a child under 5 with a disability that requires continuous care (regardless of how many other adults are in the household); or
- Where an individual needs to move to another household to support their physical and mental wellbeing.
For more on Support Bubbles, please go to: https://covid19.gov.gg/guidance/SupportBubble