Skip to main content

What if I am alone for some of the time – while my children are with their other parent?

If you are co-parenting and your child/children already moves between two households (leaving you as a single adult for some of the time) you can form a support bubble for yourself. Please consider if you need a support bubble, they are intended for people that need support and are struggling. During this outbreak, we are trying to minimise contacts as much as possible to bring the virus back under control and get our community back to normal. By minimising our contacts now, it could speed our return to normal as we move through the recovery stages.

We ask that you consider carefully and use your best judgement when choosing your support bubble to minimise the risk to your household and the household you join with.