Skip to main content

What happens if I can't stay in the accommodation I have organised?

If you need to find alternative accommodation due to self-isolation requirements, you can call Public Health Services on 01481 725241. They will be able to advise you of your options for alternative self-isolation accommodation. Please note that, other than in exceptional circumstances - or if you have travelled for medical or compassionate reasons - you will be required to find this accommodation yourself.