Skip to main content

Information and Advice for students returning to the Bailiwick

Only essential travel into the Bailiwick can take place. If you are planning on returning from school, university or further education you will need to apply from an Essential Travel Permit. More information is available at:

This information applies to all University and College students as well as those who attend boarding schools in the UK and elsewhere.

Anyone returning to the Bailiwick, by air or sea, has to register and provide details of their journey on the Travel Tracker website. This will then tell you what your self-isolation and COVID-19 testing requirements will be on arrival.

Full details regarding the Travel Tracker are here:

COVID-19 contacts

Clinical questions

Phoneline available 24 hours a day. Email inbox monitored Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00

Non-clinical enquiries

Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00

Businesses with financial concerns

Critical Travel

Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00


Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00

Financial support for individuals

Monday to Friday 8:30 - 16:00

Business Queries

Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00