Eligible islanders will have until 21 December 2022 to receive their COVID-19 autumn booster.
The COVID-19 Autumn booster programme has been running since the end of September 2022 providing booster vaccinations to:
- All adults aged 50 years and over
- Those aged 5 to 49 in clinical risk groups – including pregnant women
- Those aged 5 to 49 who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- Those aged 16 to 49 who are carers
- Residents in care homes for older adults and the staff who work there
- Frontline health and social care workers